Undergraduate Research and Creative Projects Award submission checklist
Your application package must include:
- Application cover sheet: Must contain accurate and legible information.
- Proposal: Describe the project to be funded and provide budget justifications. Proposals will be evaluated using a rubric which is viewable at http://urop.wayne.edu/updated_rubric_for_evaluation_of_proposals_9-9-2013.pdf.
- Faculty recommendation: This section must be completed by your faculty mentor.
- Signature page: All signatures are required by the application deadline. Keep in mind that it may take your department chair several days to sign your application.
- Submission: The original application with signatures must be submitted along with the proposal. The paperwork should be submitted as one package, preferably in a large envelope.
- Check the date and time deadlines! No applications will be accepted after the deadline.