The Undergraduate Research Opportunities Program (UROP) invites students from disciplines across the university – hard sciences, social sciences, performing arts and humanities – to participate in undergraduate research. Undergraduate research puts theory into practice as you work on projects and are mentored by full-time faculty who are leaders in their field.
- UROP Spring/Summer-Fall 2017 Award Winners
- UROP Winter-Spring/Summer 2017 Undergraduate Research and Creative Project Awards
- UROP Spring/Summer-Fall 2016 Funding for Undergraduate Research and Creative Projects
- Congratulations to all NCUR 2016 presenters!
- Understanding Youth Violence and Victimization Online Course (2 CEUs)
- Infant Mental Health Online Course (2 CEUs)
- Ethics Online Course (5 CEUs)
- Pain Management Online Course (1 CEU)